Watch Greys Anatomy Season 8 Episode 19 Online


Grey's Anatomy Season 2 TV Online
Watch Greys Anatomy Season 8 Episode 19 Online - "Support System" (SE08E19) - I just got home from a drinking session with friends, and now I am still awake, waiting for the latest episode of Greys Anatomy Season 8 entitled, "Support System". I think I should get some sleep, I have enough time to take some rest before the airing time.

Here's a preview of Grey's Anatomy Season 8 Episode 19: A devastated Cristina presses Owen to confess the intimate details of his affair, Mark takes his new authority very seriously when he steps in as chief for the day and butts heads with Richard over a patient's liver transplant, and Callie deems Meredith ready for the boards, while the rest of the residents continue to stress about the exam. Meanwhile, Callie, Arizona and Bailey plan a much needed ladies night for Teddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment